IELTS Speaking Recent Actual Tests – Tổng hợp đề thi các năm
Speaking là phần thi khiến nhiều thí sinh bị mất điểm do chưa ôn luyện kỹ năng này, không tự tin khi trình bày bài thi. Trong bài viết dưới đây IZONE sẽ tổng hợp những đề thi IELTS Speaking Recent Actual Tests qua các năm giúp bạn có thể tự tin chinh phục bài thi của mình. Tham khảo ngay.
IELTS Speaking Recent Actual Tests – Tổng hợp đề thi IELTS Speaking 2020
IELTS Speaking Recent Actual Tests trong đề thi IELTS được IZONE tổng hợp chi tiết và đầy đủ, tham khảo ngay.
IELTS Speaking Recent Actual Tests – Tổng hợp đề thi IELTS Speaking 2021
Những đề thi IELTS Speaking Recent Actual Tests cũng được IZONE tổng hợp theo từng tháng chi tiết dưới đây. Tham khảo ngay.
IELTS Speaking Questions – Tổng hợp các câu hỏi thường gặp
Trong phần thi IELTS Speaking, lượng chủ đề vô cùng đa dạng và phong phú. Tuy nhiên, có một số chủ đề được gọi là “Fixed Topics” (chủ đề cố định), mà thí sinh nên chuẩn bị thật tốt, chi tiết vì xác suất gặp những chủ đề này trong lúc thi rất cao. Fixed Topics bao gồm các chủ đề:
Đối với IELTS Speaking Part 2, các chủ đề trong phần thi này được chia thành 4 nhóm:
- Nhóm chủ đề về trải nghiệm (Describe an experience)
- Nhóm chủ đề về người (Describe a person)
- Nhóm chủ đề về địa điểm (Describe places)
- Nhóm chủ đề về công việc/ học tập
Chủ đề Work/Study
- What is your job?/ What kind of work do you do?
- Do you like your work?/ Do you enjoy your work?
- Is there anything that you don’t like about your work?
- Why did you choose to work in this field?
- Is that a popular job in your country?
- Will you continue in this job in the future?
- How do you spend your work day?
- Is it better to work in the morning or in the afternoon?
- What do you do to improve your productivity?
- Is there anything special about the job?
- Is there another type of job you would like to do?
- Would you recommend your current job to other people?
- Is salary important to you?
- What is the impact of salary on doing work?
- What kinds of jobs are easy to get in a foreign country?
- Should young adults work abroad?
- If they don’t work abroad, would it be helpful for them to travel in a foreign country?
- Is it hard to find an interesting job in your country?
- What kinds of preparation should people do for a job interview?
- Why do some people keep changing their jobs?
- What should a good employer do?
- How would you define ‘an interesting job’?
- What are the disadvantages of working overtime?
- Which do you think is more important, colleagues or work itself?
- Is there some other kind of work you’d rather do?
- Which jobs would you say are most respected in your country?
- Some people say it’s better to work for yourself than be employed by a company. What’s your opinion?
- What changes in employment have there been in recent years in your country?
- What are some of the important things a candidate should find out before accepting a job?
Chủ đề Hometown
- Where is your hometown?
- Can you describe a little bit about your hometown?
- What do you like most about your hometown?
- Would you prefer to live somewhere else? (Why)?
- Does your hometown have a lot of tourist?
- Do you think your hometown is a good place for young people? (Why)?
- In what ways can you improve your hometown?etown is a good place for young people? (Why)?
- What is the main reason for liking a hometown other than the fact you were born there?
- Most people in this world do not live in their hometowns. Why?
- Some people want to live in their hometowns for the rest of their lives. Why?
- Which affects a person’s personality more, the hometown or the current city? Why?
- Do people with the same hometown have a similar thinking? Why?
Chủ đề Accommodation
- Which is your favourite room in your house?
- How long have you lived there?
- What do you like about living there?
- Is there anything that you want to change about your current accommodation?
- Would you like to move to another house in the future?
- Do you live in a house or an apartment?
- What is your favorite room in your home? Why?
- How is your apartment decorated?
- Do you plan to live there for a long time?
- Do you have a garden?
- Are there many amenities near your home?
- What’s the difference between where you are living now and where you have lived in the past?
- Which room does your family spend most of the time in?
- Are the public transport facilities to your home very good?
- How easy is it to find a place to live in your country?
- Do you think it’s better to rent or to buy a place to live in?
- Do you agree that there is a right age for young adults to stop living with their parents? Is it better to own your own home or to rent?
- What options are available to young couples looking for accommodation in your country?
- What are some of the pleasures involved in making a home for ourselves?
- Would you prefer to live in a flat/apartment or a house? Why?
- Can you compare houses and flats/apartments?
- Do most people in your hometown live in a house or a flat/apartment? [Why?]
- In your country, where do most young people (e.g. 20 to 25-year-olds) live? Do they still live with their parents?
- What types of places (homes) do most people in your country live in?
- How are relations between neighbours different in cities and in the countryside (as a result of these different housing situations)?
- What kind of housing situation is best for allowing neighbours to chat to each other?
Chủ đề Education
- What kind of school did you go to as a child?
- Did you go to a co-educational school?
- What was your favorite subject as a child?
- Who was your favorite teacher?
- Where do you study / Where did you study?
- What’s your university/college like?
- What do you study/did you study in university?
- What is special about this subject?
- How are education priorities today different from those in the past?
- Is a good education more important to a boy or a girl? Why?
- How well do you think schools should prepare young people for working life?
- What makes a good student?
- What role should the teacher have in the classroom?
- Do you think computers will one day replace teachers in the classroom?
- How has teaching changed in your country in the last few decades?
- What is the difference between the way children learn and the way adults learn?
- How can a teacher make lessons for children more interesting?
Chủ đề Environment
- Are there any environmental problems in your country?
- Do you take an interest in nature?
- Do you or your family take steps to help the environment?
- Have you ever participated in any environmental events?
- What examples are there of how we damage the natural world?
- What is the penalty for littering in your country?
- Are there any lessons to learn from nature?
- Do you think cars should be banned from city centers?
- Do you think people should recycle newspapers? Why or why not?
- What are some things that your community is doing to help the environment?
- What can large cities do to improve their air quality?
- What is the most important issue facing the environment today?
- Who do you think is more responsible for pollution, individual people or the government?
- Do you know about any anti-pollution programs in your community?
- Are companies more or less environmentally responsible now than they were in the past?
- What types of energy are popular in your native country?
- What are some ways energy is wasted?
- What is the main problem with renewable energy sources?
- Do you think overpopulation is an important environmental issue? Why or why not?
- How can we protect the environment and at the same time improve people’s standard of living?
- What should we do to increase awareness about environmental pollution?
- Do you think nuclear power is safe?
Chủ đề Health
- Do you have any unhealthy habits?
- In what ways do you try to stay healthy?
- What do you think is more important, eating healthy or doing exercise?
- What are the health benefits of playing a sport?
- Have you ever had any habits which you consider to be unhealthy?
- What are the health benefits of playing a sport?
- Do you think people pay enough attention to their health today?
- What costs are involved when you are ill in your country?
- Do you think most people worry more about their health as they get older?
- How can people be encouraged to stay healthy?
- What are the most popular ways of keeping healthy in your country?
- Why do you think some people continue bad habits when they know that they are damaging to their health?
- Do women pay more attention to their health than men?
- Do you think people have become more health-conscious in recent years?
- How can children learn to have a healthy lifestyle?
- Do you think the government should promote a healthy lifestyle among the citizens?
- Would you say modern science and technology has more of a positive or a negative influence on people’s health?
- What would be the results of having employees who are not healthy?
- Do you think this might have an effect on the economy of the country?
- Do you think work stress is a health issue?
- How could work stress be reduced?
Hy vọng với những chia sẻ trên đây về đề thi IELTS Speaking Recent Actual Tests – tổng hợp đề thi qua các năm đã giúp bạn tự tin hoàn thành tốt bài thi của mình. Theo dõi Góc IELTS tại Website của IZONE để cập nhật thêm nhiều kiến thức hữu ích trong quá trình ôn luyện IELTS nhé. Chúc bạn đạt kết quả tốt nhất.